Learn How to Travel Better for Less Money
The essence of flashpacking is valuing comfort over frugality when travelling. Think of boutique hotels and comfortable apartments as opposed to a bed in a hostel’s dormitory, with a few business-class flights and cruises thrown in for good measure.
This style of travel need not cost a fortune. It’s just a case of doing your research and knowing where to and how to spend your travel pounds.
This is where I can help you. I have been a flashpacker for the past decade and there are few things I enjoy more than bagging a travel bargain.
On this page, you will find links to my best resources for affordable luxury travel, from how to save money on high-end travel to booking your perfect cruise.
Plan your flashpacking trip like a pro with this easy guide to affordable luxury travel
AFFORDABLE LUXURY TRAVEL RESOURCES
- 8 Things to Consider When Choosing a Business Class Flight
- Qatar Airways Business Class Review: Does the QSuite Live Up To The Hype?
- Eurostar Standard Premier Vs Standard: Is an Upgrade Worth it?
- Caledonian Sleeper First Class Review: Is The Club Room Worth It?
- Virgin Trains (Avanti West Coast) First Class Review: Is It Worth It?
- LEVEL8 Luggage Review: Is the Pro Carry-On the Perfect Cabin Suitcase?
- Planning a Cruise Like a Pro! Top 10 Tips for First-Timers
- 13 Cruise Ship Cabins to Avoid
- 10 Reasons to Love Cruising Alone
- Are Single Cruise Cabins Good Value in 2022?
- Western Mediterranean Cruise: Essential Tips, Ports & NCL Epic Review
- The Ultimate Greek Islands & Adriatic Cruise Guide (on MSC Sinfonia)
- Baltic Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette: Review, Port Guides & Essential Tips
- Highlights of a Western Caribbean Cruise
- Norwegian Fjords Cruise: Essential Tips, Review & Port Guides